March 16, 2012

Days 29-35

Day 29
 Still volunteering at the boccia competition and taking lots of pictures . . . love this grandpa with his cutie grandson.

Day 30
 Saw this eagle's nest from the highway and had to turn aside to get closer.  

Day 31
Red headed house finch at the feeder.

Day 32
 My Gracie-girl . . . curious as always.

Day 33
 Chloe . . . my first kitty love,  my friends cat who softened my heart.

Day 34
 Okay, so this is the first day that I forgot to take a picture.  I was so wrapped up in this project that it was after midnight before I realized my goof.  This is a screenshot of a section of my "I Am From" post on The Art of Life blog.

Day 35
After days and days of rain, the sun broke through this afternoon and the crocus beamed their approval.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea Dawn, this is outrageously beautiful! grace wrapped all around it ... you are such a treasure. I love seeing the world through your eyes and heart my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! I especially love the simple starkness of the eagle's nest, the beautiful green cat's eyes, and the incredible afternoon light highlighting the crocuses <3

    Thanks so much for your comments...how strange that you weren't able to comment using your wordpress account...I'll have to look into that, since it's never been a problem before (I think :D) I really appreciate the heads up! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Dawn! All stunning.

    May God grant you always...
    A sunbeam to warm you,
    A moonbeam to charm you,
    A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments . . . thanks for stopping by.