October 16, 2014

Days 197-203


Day 197
 Miniature roses budding like its spring all over again.

Day 198
 Fascinating cloud formations.

Day 199
 Beauty unfolding after months of waiting. I almost gave up on them.

Day 200
 Muted fall colour on a discounted succulent.

Day 201
 Vanity plate?  This one is more like a "Wisdom" plate.

Day 202
 Took a walk on the wild side and tried these red romano beans.  The flavour was nice but the texture was difficult for me.  I have a texture thing.

Day 203
Zacky-boy edited with a reflection app . . . iPad fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, as usual. What is that white flower that you waited for so long? It's shape and colour are so elegant.
    I have a rhododendron that is blooming - odd, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas Cacti are all in fulll bud! God gives so much feasting for the eyes and heart. Your photos are delightful, as always... the rose one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments . . . thanks for stopping by.