September 15, 2012

Days 211-217

Day 211
 One of my funny little photography quirks is I take pictures of fire hydrants from each city or town I visit. Who would have thought there is so much variety in hydrants?  This is from Delta, BC.


Day 212
 A member of the legendary White Spot Pipe Band.

Day 213
 My herb shelf . . . parsley, rosemary, and thyme.

Day 214
 A little jug of Sweet Peas.

Day 215
 Sunflare through late summer leaves.

Day 216
 Waiting for the light after work.

Day 217
Again waiting in traffic after work . . . love the complementary colours, orange on blue. 

3 comments:

  1. These are all so fabulous Andrea! Especially the last one, love the colours!

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your sage hiding :) I loved this one and the sweetpeas and the light coming through... gosh as usual... I just love them all. Nice job!
    you could post a book just on fire hydrants and perhaps the type of dog to use each one! I'm getting silly! I think I should go get some shut eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where the sage was, too. I think we're just a couple of hippies, Susan. That last picture is mesmerizing! I just kept looking at it and looking at it. I think the vertical lines pull you in and glue you there. I was stuck. You do such nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments . . . thanks for stopping by.