May 12, 2014

Days 71-77

Day 71
This flashy number caught my eye waiting at a red light.

Day 72
"Tulipa Tarda" . . . only open when the sun shines 
and they bloom in clusters on a single stem.

Day 73
The rain sent all these lovelies sprawling so I cut them to enjoy a little longer.

Day 74
It's a sunny day and the Tarda tulips are open wide.

Day 75
These little visitors always make me smile.

Day 76
First crop of dandelions already gone to seed.  
The child in me still finds these magical.

Day 77
"I send thee pansies while the year is young,
yellow as sunshine, purple as the night.
Flowers of remembrance, ever fondly sung
by all the chiefest of the Sons of Light . . ."
~ Sarah Doudney

1 comment:

  1. Tulipa Tarda... so beautiful and so beautifully captured. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments . . . thanks for stopping by.